- People are much more than they appear to be: each person possesses a mystery that shall only be revealed by acts of faith and trust.
- Each disabled person is a human being, a child of God.
- Everyone is entitled to live in dignity and Love.
- All that we have received as Gifts are meant to be used for the support of one another.
- Obstacles are part of life. It is up to us to overcome them.
- Life is everlasting. Everyone is called to grow and meet their potential.
- We are called to live as one large family, at the heart of which the weakest have their place.
- Each of us is dear to God’s heart; and we are all part of His family.
God looks at us and says: “You are my beloved children, you are all my joy.”
Love’s strength triumphs over death and all its aspects.
This is why we believe that everyone’s life, even when heavily disabled, is worth being lived as a celebration, because Love is enduring and because you are my brother.