Anta Akhi completely takes over the health management of our youth, at the following
- Routine health needs,
- Health needs related to age, disability and regression of disability,
- Unforeseen medical emergencies.
What does it require? What does our medical team regularly to ensure the health of our youth and maintain their abilities?
Respiratory or other individual therapies, group
therapy, relaxation acts in the pool or outside.
Orthopedic assessments and positioning assessments.
- Sports sessions to maintain skills linked to the motricity of our youth. Basketball, football, bocce, the sarbacanne the petanque, bowling, and various psychomotor games are adapted as much as possible.
- Paramedical examinations.
- Regular consultations throughout the year.
- Daily monitoring on the part of the nurse.
- And of course responses to emergencies.